Personal Insurance


Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from a traffic collision and losses associated with the incident.

Auto insurance may also offer financial protection against theft of and damage to your vehicle sustained from things other than traffic collisions.

There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law, others are optional. They are:

  1. Bodily injury liability
    Coverage for injuries sustained by an insured vehicle to someone else.
  2. Medical payments
    Coverage for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the insured vehicle.
  3. Property damage liability
    Coverage for damage the insured vehicle causes to someone else’s property.
  4. Collision
    Coverage for damage to the insured vehicle from a collision.
  5. Comprehensive
    Coverage for an insured vehicle that has been stolen or damaged by something other than collision such as fire, hail, vandalism or hitting an animal.
  6. Uninsured / Underinsured motorist coverage
    Coverage for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance or who does not have enough insurance.

Additional Coverages

  1. Roadside Assistance / Towing and Labor
    Coverage for costs incurred when an insured vehicle breaks down. These costs often include towing, battery service, flat tire service, fuel delivery and lockout.
  2. Rental Reimbursement
    Coverage for some of the costs of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired after suffering damages that are covered through your car insurance policy.
  3. Lease and Loan Gap Coverage
    Coverage for costs in excess of the cash value of the car and the value of loan or lease at the time of theft or total loss. Fills in the gap of what you owe and what the car is worth.

Joski Insurance Agency will help you feel secure with your auto coverage decision. It is important that you are covered with the proper insurance.



Homeowner’s insurance also commonly called hazard insurance is a type of property insurance that covers your private residence.

The homeowner policy is a package of six different types of insurance coverages that protect your:

  1. Dwelling
    Coverage for the dwelling and any attached structures.
  2. Other Structures
    Coverage for the structures separated from the dwelling by a clear space or connected by a fence, utility line, or similar connection. This is typically a detached garage or storage shed.
  3. Personal Property
    Coverage for your belongings. From your favorite recliner to the clothes on your back, your belongings are covered anywhere in the world.
  4. Loss of Use
    Coverage for additional living costs wen an insured loss makes your home uninhabitable. These additional expenses may include hotels, food and vehicle expenses.
  5. Personal Liability
    Coverage for an accident, in or out of the insured home, that results in bodily injury or property damage that you are held legally responsible.
  6. Medical Payments to Others
    Coverage for the costs associated with injuries that happen to guests at your insured home, regardless of who is at fault

Joski Insurance Agency will help make sure that you and your family are able to restore your home should a catastrophic disaster strike you. It is important that you are covered with the proper insurance.



Coverage for extra liability over and above another insurance policy such as auto and home insurance. Umbrellas protect your assets due to a major claim or lawsuit.

Personal Umbrella policies typically carry a $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 liability limit.



Life insurance provides a cash payout after death to designated beneficiaries. Beneficiaries can be spouse, children, trust, estate, charity or key person of a business. There are several life insurance options available

  1. Term Life Insurance
    Coverage for a specified term that pays a cash benefit at the time of death. Premiums are at a fixed rate for the term. Terms are typically 1, 5, 10, 20 or 30 years.
  2. Whole Life Insurance
    Coverage for life that pays a cash benefit at time of death as long as premiums are paid. Whole life is permanent life insurance and has a fixed premium and accumulates a cash value.
  3. Universal Life Insurance
    Coverage for life that pays a cash benefit at time of death. UL is permanent life insurance but is different than whole life. A UL policy can be backed by a whole life policy or a term life policy. Premiums are fixed for the duration of the policy. Any payments in excess of the cost of insurance is credited as cash value.
  4. Variable Universal Life Insurance
    Coverage for life that pays a cash benefit at time of death. VUL like UL is permanent life insurance. The cash value in a VUL can be invested in several accounts similar to a mutual fund. VUL premiums can vary due to the variations of the investment accounts.



Health insurance is coverage for individuals, families or groups that pay for medical and surgical expenses; disability protection; and/or coverage for skilled-nursing facilities. Health insurance reimburses the insured for expenses, minus copayments, deductibles or coinsurance, incurred from illness or injury, or will pay the provider directly. There are several options of health insurance available.

  1. Individual Health
    Coverage for some of the medical costs for individual or families if there is a medical emergency. Medical insurance is a type of coverage that provides benefits for a broad range of health-care services for both inpatient and outpatient.
  2. Medicare Supplement Insurance
    Coverage for some of the healthcare costs that original Medicare does not cover such as copayments, coinsurance and/or deductibles.
  3. Long-term Care (LTC/LTCI)
    Coverage for some of the cost of long-term care in a skilled nursing facility, assisted living facility and may provide coverage for home health care.
  4. Disability
    Coverage for the protection of beneficiary’s earned income from the risk of becoming unable to complete work functions due to a disabling incident.



Report claims directly to your insurance company as soon as possible, preferably within 24 hours of loss. Most insurers offer claim lines 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and many provide online claim reporting. Please contact your insurance company directly as noted on your ID card or insurance policy or go to the company website for details. If you don’t have that information, please contact Joski Insurance at 920.468.4141 or 1.800.355.6754 during business hours.

Looking for Insurance?