Inland Marine

Coverage for goods while property is in transit, in the care of the business or to be built. The most common Inland Marine coverages are:

  1. Bailee’s Customer Coverage
    Coverage to protect the customers’ property that is left in the care of your business; for example, if you operate a warehouse or repair shop.
  2. Builder’s Risk
    Coverage to protect materials and structures during new construction projects or renovations.
  3. Exhibition and Fine Art Coverage
    Coverage to protect valuable items while on exhibit, in transit or on loan.
  4. Installation Floater
    Coverage for materials from the moment they are loaded onto a truck until they are put to use or installed.
  5. Motor Truck Cargo Coverage
    Coverage for customers’ goods while your business transports and delivers them.

Looking for Insurance?